Thursday, March 5, 2009

KIA ORA ONE AND ALL!!! (intro)


Welcome to my 365 day project!


I'm a few days late as my goal was to start this on March 1st! The first pictures were taken on March 1st...I just haven't had the time to upload and write! Excuses, excuses! :D
I started this 365 Day thing on January 1st, 2009 over on Flickr, but didn't fair very well as the longer it went on...the more bored I got! Taking a picture of me. Just me. By me. Every day. Yawn! I kept looking at my siblings 365 Blogs and thinking "now THAT'S what I really want to do!", more of a picture and journal thing than just "hey, here's a pic!"
So, welcome one and all (all three of you so far) to my 365 Days of Mish Blog!


TA-DAH!!


My goal is to take a daily picture, either of me or something that represents my day, post it here and write about it.
Contrary to my lack of success over on Flickr, I am quite excited by this project! Now, on to official post Numero Uno!!!


*kia ora is Maori (the indigenous people of New Zealand) for Hello! See, you learned something new already! The interwebs are kewl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment